Below are useful websites:
1. Duval County Clerk of Courts – you can find information about traffic tickets, how the court operates and useful phone numbers to the clerk.
2. CORE - You can track your Duval County case on this website. It will show felonies, misdemeanors and traffic offenses, both civil and criminal. You can only look at what is happening with the case, and check court dates, you cannot get the actual documents, only attorneys can do that.
3. Clay County clerk docket search – just like showcase, you can look up your Clay county case on this website.
4. JSO Inmate Search – on this website you can search if someone is still in jail or when they were in jail.
5. Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office - information about JSO and how they operate.
6. DHSMV Driver License Check - you can check the status of your Driver License online to see if it is suspended or will be suspended.
7. Florida Department of Motor Vehicles – this website has a lot of useful information and you can do some things online, such as renew your license or renew your registration.
8. Florida Supreme Court - if you want to learn about the Florida Supreme Court or look up pending cases.
9. Public Defender’s Office (4th Circuit) – you can learn about the Public Defender’s office and the services they offer.
10. The City of Jacksonville – this website is a general website for Jacksonville and has links to multiple departments and what services are available.
11. Florida Times Union – our local newspaper will help you stay apprised of what is going on in Jacksonville.
12. Duval County Tax Collector – this website offers information about the office, what can be done online, and you can do a property tax search online.
13. Duval County Property Appraiser’s Office – here you can look up information about how much your property is worth and others.
Susan Pai, Esquire – Susan specializes in immigration law.
Attorney Mesic answers Questions on Avvo.com: