Jacksonville Traffic Ticket Defense Lawyers
Call (904) 615-8950 for Aggressive Defense & a Free Consultation
If you are issued a traffic ticket in any Florida county, you may receive points on your license if you simply pay the ticket. Our Jacksonville traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Offices of Kate Mesic handle all civil traffic infractions and can help you avoid points that raise insurance rates or lead to driver license suspension. We proudly serve individuals in Duval, Clay, St. Johns, and Nassau Counties.
Remember every time you receive a civil traffic ticket (there is a difference between civil and criminal tickets), you have three options:
- Pay your ticket and automatically receive points.
- Fight your ticket: either to withhold points or to dismissal, by taking it to trial.
- Go to traffic school, if you are eligible. Florida drivers can elect traffic school 5 times in their lifetime and 1 time per year.
Call (904) 615-8950 today to speak directly with an experienced Jacksonville traffic ticket attorney. We are familiar with the system, the clerks, the hearing officers, and judges. We will walk you through the process and minimize your stress. We will help you get your driver license back.
We Fight to Avoid Points.
Examples of civil traffic tickets include:
- Careless driving
- Running a red light
- Improper passing
- Running a stop sign
- Wrong way on a one-way street
- Failure to yield
- Railroad crossing violations
- Unknowingly driving with license suspended or revoked
- Failure to maintain a single lane
- Improper passing
- Improper u-turn
- Expired registration
Example of criminal traffic tickets include:
- Knowingly driving on a licenses suspended or revoked (DWLS/DWLSR)
- No valid driver license
- Reckless driving
- Racing on the highway
- Attaching tag not assigned
- Expired drivers license for more than 6 months
If you've been issued a ticket for any of the above, call our Jacksonville traffic ticket attorneys at (904) 615-8950 now. We offer free initial consultations to help you get started.